If you have any questions or need any assistance with the admissions process please contact us.
Information about the admissions process is detailed on this page. Application/Registration payments for all of our programs can also be made here. If you have any questions or concerns about the admissions process, please contact us.
- The Non-Refundable application/registration fee of $200 must be paid in full
- Each student must complete and submit an application
- All forms and agreements must be signed by the student and submitted by the due date
- All requested documentation must be submitted by the due date
- Each student must choose and accept a payment plan option
*Enrollment and admission into the program is complete once all previous steps have been finalized.
Any student previously expelled for non-payment that wishes to re-enroll in another program Must:
- Pay in full all previous program outstanding tuition and fees
- Submit a new application
- Pay the $200 application/registration fee for the new program
- Re-sign certain documentation and re-submit it
- Pay the balance of the remaining tuition for the current program 24 hours prior to the start date of the program
*Payment Plan Option is not available
All tuition payments are non-refundable however if a student is unable to attend the current program they paid for, the tuition payments can be transferred to the next upcoming program for the same student.
For assistance with the admissions process please contact us.